TideFest Fine Arts & Crafts Celebration Vendor List - Gig Harbor, WA
2 Chicks & a Chop Saw
Wood My mom and I build wood animals (black & brown bears, reindeer, moose, snowmen) some painted, some natural wood, dressed with hats, gloves, and scarves for the Holidays. All Items currently sell for $40-$60
- Visit Website Wood and resin charcuterie boards, serving trays, cutting boards, small tables.
Block Party Craft
Wood Custom wood signs.Price range $5.00 and $45.00
Please put me next to Bell-ahh Nicole Bell.
Cascade Made Designs
Wood We are a small batch custom woodworking shop, focused on unique designs and using locally and sustainably sourced material. We primarily make cutting boards and live edge charcuterie boards, as well as other small woodworking items such as plant stands, kitchen accessories, coasters, and ornaments.
Connie Smith Creations
Wood I primarily make live edge slab art, epoxy river tables, charcuterie boards, cribbage boards, coasters, signs and misc small items. I will be making ornaments for this event, starting at $10 and my larger items range from $25-$800+ depending on the size and a few other details. Average booth item is $100-$200.
- Visit Website I make a variety of home furnishings i.e. cutting boards, cheese boards, pizza peels, trivets, cup holders, candle holders and table lamps. Each is hand made from carefully selected hardwoods. My prices range from $15 for cup holders to $1000 for my most expensive table lamp. I sell mostly cutting boards in the $100-$250 range.
- Visit Website We create Live Edge wall art, cutting boards, charcuterie boards, and coffee tables. We resource local wood and frequently utilize colored epoxy filling voids. We take pride in our products only using full dried wood, sanded to 320, never stained, and finished with several coats of food-safe hard wax oil. Each customer receives a homemade beeswax (house blend, lavender, and citrus) finish to help sustain the life of the board.
Kitchen boards: $75 - $200
Wall Art: $100 - $500
- Visit Website Handbuilt and wheel thrown one of a kind decorative functional ceramic stoneware items for kitchen and garden. My prices range from $5.00-$200.00 with most falling in the $20.00-40.00 range
The Pottery Shed
Pottery my work include hand building as well as wheel throwing. They are functional and decorating items. the price range goes from 6$ to 85$.
Photography Photography - Photo Greeting Cards, Notecards, matted prints, framed prints, & photo canvases. Prices range from $3.00 for the cards to $125.00 for larger canvases and prints. Prints matted to 11x14 will sell for approximately $20.00.
i spent almost 20 years photographing wildflowers that are naturally shaped like alphabet letters. i print these wildflower letters onto wood panel and cut each one individually. customers can spell their names/words in wildflower alphabets.
i also use these wildflower alphabets to create art prints into 12x16 size. i print these images, cut my own mattes, and assemble each one.
Kristis Rocks and Dots
Painting I paint both natural and handmade stones, wine glasses, mugs, vases, and tea light candle holders. Prices range from $5-$75
- Visit Website Im a Gig Harbor painter inspired by the Pacific Northwests lyrical landscapes, moody seascapes, vibrant nature, and stunning sunrises and sunsets. My work consists of quality acrylic paint on canvas or paper. While I adore creating layers and textures, I also like smooth and simple. You might find me using brushes, palette knives, and anything else that can blot or scrape. Stylistically, my acrylic paintings tend toward impressionist and abstract, and they range in price from $50 to $2500.
Rosemaling by Ursula
Painting Norwegian Rosemaling painted on Wood, Glass
ornaments, wood benches, wood plates and wood bowels.
Price range $5.00 to $250.00
- Visit Website I am a watercolorist and fantasy art illustrator. I would be bring prints, bags, pins, stickers and original works. Prices would range from $3 to $25 for most items, and original pieces will range from $40 - $150
Arrow and Co. Gig Harbor Artist Jenny Monroe
Mixed Media I make handmade pillows with eclectic fabrics and PNW themes. I also do mixed media work. Small origional paintings done with watercolors, charcoals, acrylics and irridecents. Coasters & magnets with decorative paper, and other handmade fabric crafts (kitty toys were a big hit last year!) & doggie bandanas. Im having so much fun with 2 kiddos at GHHS especially now with Ruby ( making keychains and beautiful earrings ) wanting to help me with the booth and crafting! Price range is $3 to $40.
- Visit Website Price range is from $5-125. Soft sculpture art, snowmen, Santas, Xmas tree decorations, signs, and wreaths using a variety of wood, cloth, ceramics, etc.
Mixed Media Handmade greeting cards, paper covered gift bags and boxes, magnets
Mixed Media I make honey-bee & mermaid assemblages with antique frozen charlotte dolls ranging from $25 to $150. I make sterling silver wire wrapped jewelry from sea glass I collect in Washington and supplement with exotics the Caribbean. Prices are based on the rarity of color & range from $22 to $100. I also make necklaces from the 1800's handwritten diary of Jane Campbell. Her diary was partially burned in a fire and I've been selecting meaningful sentiments & sealing them in glass vials.
- Visit Website My art is nature inspired mixed media. Each piece is painted on canvas or wood with acrylic paints, textured with molding paste and/or crushed glass, then coated in art quality resin. I have pieces ranging $40-$400
Hot Flash Glass
Mixed Media Fused glass art including lanterns, serving plates, candle holders, night lights, and Christmas ornaments. Watercolor art including original artwork, prints, and illustrated childrens books
- Visit Website I make crystal resin healing decor pieces that range from cute little gem/moon charms for $5 to larger skulls with layered crystals, botanicals, and other lovely things for $50-70. I make plant holders, candle holders, sun catchers, catch all/s, and many other items.
- Visit Website Tamera Mickelson is a mixed media artist & purrveyer of whimsically cute designs! Some favorite themes are: cats, space, sci-fi, humor, sarcasm and puns!
My items include: matted prints, stickers, hand block printed patches, dish towels, and zippered pouches, cat butt ornaments, earrings, and key rings as well as single and boxed sets of greeting cards - all printed at home by me. My price ranges are $2-$25.
Various and Sundry
Mixed Media Outrageous and fun decorated headbands.my husband makes wooden wall and desk clocks, decorative shelves and plaques with hooks for keys, coats, etc. price range 10.00- 100.00
- Visit Website I produce gourmet authentic pasta sauces. I feature a Marinara and Sweet Onion Basil. I features Yakima Valley Wine and local produce including Washington State (Walla Walla) Sweet Onions. My prices are $12 a jar or 2 for $22.
- Visit Website I hand make essential oil blends, infused with crystals, and affirmations are printed on the bottle. They are plant based ways to support mood, mindset, and emotions.
Miscellaneous I do both mountain scenes and abstract forms made from stones, rock, driftwood, and rusted metal. These mosaics are framed in barn wood, and/or cedar. My wife paints with acrylics... birds, garden subjects, etc., some on canvas, some on rocks and pebbles. Our prices range from $15 for smaller rock refrigerator magnets to $600 for larger abstract mosaics.
- Visit Website We offer handcrafted organics such as soaps, bath and body products, skincare, mens grooming and shaving products of which ingredients used are regionally sourced whenever possible. We also offer products such as our lip balms made from the honey and beeswax of our very own hives.
- Visit Website Quality leather goods handcrafted with pride. Satchels, belts, bracelets, totes, wallets, and backpacks all hand-stitched by me. Varied color, texture, and heft let me express my creative self with a wide variety of goods.
Prices at a broad stroke: $6-15 bracelets, $35-50 wallets, $50-75 belts, $70 satchels, $100-180 totes, $250-300 weekender bags and $400 backpacks.
Miscellaneous I hand-make high-end and one-of-a-kind wreaths, Christmas trees and garland. Price varies depending on size, ranging between $150.00 to $250.00.
- Visit Website We are a local hot sauce company based in the Seattle area. We have three delicious hot sauces made with fresh ingredients and bottled right here in Tacoma. MH has become very popular in the short time weve been in business (since Sept. 2021) and can be found in over 25 states. We also have been showcased on Q13 News!
Both my business partner, Kevin, and I attended GHHS and graduated in 2003. We are definitely familiar with this great event!
- Visit Website We hand craft dried spice and vegetables to make dips and sauces with. They make great seasonings to cook with too. The best part is that they are all natural with no salt or sugar added, no MSG, and Gluten free
- Visit Website All natural handmade soaps, bath bombes, salves, body butters, etc. Some packaged as personal care gift items. I use the finest herbal ingredients and aim to gently, effectively clean and care for skin, while pleasing the senses with scents and color.
- Visit Website We create unique baskets, rattles and wall hangings and centerpieces out of kelp and driftwood. We also grow, wrap and braid our own herbs for smudging, i.e white sage, buffalo sweet, grass etc. We make ceremonial feather fans, grow and sell organic catnip and lavender.
- Visit Website I make Oyster Shell and Driftwood Santas. I make collages of Snowmen and Santas on tree stumps. I use air dry clay, mortar, shells. tiles and glass to embellish my work
Aspirations By Paula
Jewelry Hand cut Storytelling stone pendants, $35-$95, Earrings made from rare 1930s East German glass, pre-WWII Czech glass, handblown lamp work glass $25-$45, various faceted gemstones and pearl necklaces, and hand painted copper bracelets.
Babs Barrette Shop
Jewelry I make one of a kind barrettes using vintage and antique jewelry. My pieces run between $6-30 usually depending on the size of each piece and the jewelry used.
Beth Richman Designs
Jewelry Art Deco Enamel Brooches $19 to $54
Jewelry I design for Jewelry & craft with wired, price from $10 - $250 depend of design & Material. All is hand made by my design.
Jewelry I have been a jewelry artist for over 16 years, and have participated in many of the larger local shows, including Tidefest, and farmers markets. I fuse my own glass and do wire wrapping among many other things. I have also expanded my fused glass to include Yard Art, home decor and more. My prices will range from $3.00 and up to $200.00.
- Visit Website handcrafted jewelry and accessories made from antique and vintage crystals and components circa 1940. handcrafted jewelry and displays made from real beach glass and beach stones
- Visit Website I create handcrafted jewelry inspired by the fluid lines of nature. My one-of-a-kind pieces are sculptural and crafted from sterling silver sheet and wire ($100-$550). I also handcraft settings for found objects (like sea glass) and gemstones sourced from local gem faires. My work will also incorporate nature inspired textures all handcrafted in my home studio using a variety of forging and forming techniques ($20-$220).
- Visit Website Traditionally crafted fashion and art jewelry - with a heavy splash of fantasy - using gemstones as well as found and repurposed items. I work with beads but rarely string them. I am a metalworker and make many of my own components out of sterling silver or jewelers brass.
- Visit Website Forest Fancies transforms natural wonders into wearable treasures. We are lapidary artists creating one-of-a-kind jewelry out of stone and copper. Using a technique called copper electroforming and focusing on lesser known gems - we have an earthy vibe that sets us apart from other vendors. Some of our favorite materials are gem dinosaur bone and mammoth teeth. We also lovingly curate specimens and incorporate antiquities into our jewelry like Celtic coins and neolithic beads.
- Visit Website Antique-style necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings, 100% made by me in my studio in Olalla, WA and featuring various semi-precious gemstones including turquoise, coral, pearl. My designs are a unique style that combines an antiqued European look with the ruggedness of the West. Also including hand-stamped, hand-painted & embossed metal patina pieces, as well as resin-encased antique prints with a very distinctive appearance.
Prices range from $18 for earrings through $125 for necklaces.
- Visit Website Worldwide coins and gemstone cabochons mounted in sterling silver and 14/20 gold filled using torch fabrication, lost wax casting and wire wrap. Engraving and 14 kt gold accents are also featured.
- Visit Website Artisan jewelry made with glass beads, crystals, coral, pearls, gemstones & metal beads. I also use fine silver, sterling silver & 14kt gold-filled wire in my designs. I use techniques such as bead weaving, wire wrapping, Kumihimo & free-hand beading. I make silver pendants & earrings with (PMC) fine-silver and sterling-silver clay. I draw & stamp designs into the clay & fire the pieces in a kiln to burn off the clay to reveal the metal. I imbed semi-precious stones into some of my designs.
Simply Bling Creations
Jewelry Mostly handmade beaded earrings, necklaces, and bracelets for women and children. I also use crystals and natural stones. Prices are from $5.00 - $25.00.
- Visit Website I hand fabricate all my jewelry from high karat gold and silver. I employ advanced techniques such as fusing, forging and reticulating to achieve my shapes and textures. My price ranges from $45-$3500
Jewelry Handmade Leather Crafted, Victorian Inspired Cuffs. Vintage charms along with repurposed materials create a delightful up-cycling story. Mix in a bit of Steampunk whimsy and cater to all ages and genders.
- Visit Website I create dreamy and unique jewelry using brass and sterling silver. My earrings range from $35-$65 but most are within $35-$45. I use a combination of metal etching, wire working and metal smithing to create truly unique jewelry pieces. They are lightweight and high quality. Often described as boho, dreamy and witchy.
I also make soldered gemstone rings and stacking rings ($10-$70) and sterling silver necklaces ($25-$45)
- Visit Website Trina and Travis use traditional techniques and tools to create jewelry. Mostly working in silver, with the addition of precious and semi precious stones, 14K Gold and 14k Gold filled, they forge and weave by hand, drawing inspiration from the natural and ancient world.
- Visit Website I design and produce eco-friendly, modern embroidery kits to teach others how to embroider. ($39)
I also sell finished embroidery art pieces ($25-$55), which will include ornaments for this event ($12-$18).
The Quilted Line
Fiber Arts I create handbags and home furnishings using a variety of techniques using fabric and yarn. Some of my work is created using a sewing machine and some pieces I weave on a loom in my home studio. Prices range from $10 to $200.
85th Avenue Mercantile
Fabric My items consist of a variety of handmade bags/purses, pillows, aprons, tea towels, signs, and keyfobs, etc. Many of my items incorporate embroidery into the design and are usually designed in a NW nautical / marine theme. My items range from $10 - $125.00
Home Decor Designer Pillows AND Quilted Totes in these styles and categories:
• WA State Icon Collection
• Garden Collection
• OUR LATEST RELEASE FOR 2020 The National Park Collection in both Pillows and Totes!
Each pillow and/or quilted tote is designed uniquely and embellished with machine embroidery in our home studio
Price Range: $10.00 - $60.00
Kathys Kreative Krafts
Fabric I make handwoven rag rugs from recycled materials. Some of the materials I use in the rugs are blue jeans, flannel bed sheets, Pendelton wool salvage ends, etc. The rugs range from $25.00-$95.00.
- Visit Website This next season I will be concentrating on pet items. I make custom embroidered dog harnesses, leashes, collars, hand towels, key chains, and tote bags. My prices range from $5-$48
- Visit Website I carve and polish fun and festive shapes/sculptures out of stone. I make cabochons into jewelry (necklaces, earrings and rings) and string beaded gemstone bracelets. I am currently working on gemstone calmdown and I-spy bottles. Any excess or scrap stone gets turned into keychains, wire wraped suncatchers or tumbles stone sets. My prices range from $1-$30.